Skid Row History Museum & Archive, 250 S. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Performance workshops are open to everyone, on Tuesday 2-5pm & Thursday 7-9pm
- Exhibition is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 2-5pm.
ENOUGH IS (NEVER) ENOUGH
- Free Movie Nights at the Museum each 1st and 3rd Friday of the month at 7pm
- Open Mic with Lorinda every last Friday of the month, from 5-7:30pm
- Creative Writing Workshop with Ivy, every third Thursday of the month from 10:30AM – noon
- The Skid Row Archive open for research on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon and by appointment. Write to [email protected]